The News Tuesday 30th June 2020.
June 30, 2020
- The epidemiological report of the Ministry of Health (Minsa) revealed that in the last 24 hours there were 16 new deaths from Covid-19 and 1,099 new cases.A statement from the entity, issued
- this Monday, June 29, indicates that the total number of deaths rises to 620 and that of accumulated cases to 32,785.
- A positive case of Covid-19 in the administrative offices of the health region of the Ministry of Health (Minsa) of Los Santos was confirmed this Monday, June 29 by local authorities.
- The Ministry of Health (Minsa) reported the first five cases of Covid-19 on the island of Taboga, which to date had been free of the disease.
- The Radiology Service of the Cecilio Castillero hospital, in Chitré, will remain suspended until July 6 after one of its officials is positive for Covid-19.
- Former President Juan Carlos Varela went to the Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office of the Odebrecht case on Monday, June 29 , which is investigating a complaint against him for the alleged commission of the crimes of money laundering and illegal association to commit crimes.
- The Ministry of Foreign Relations, clarified that the Directorate of International Legal Affairs and Treaties, of that portfolio, has not “issued any opinion” on whether the specialty principle remains in force around former President Ricardo Martinelli.
- The three working groups created as part of the dialogue for economic reactivation will had a plenary meeting Monday, in which the progress achieved will be shown and would be delivered to President Laurentino Cortizo, who would reveal them Wednesday, just when his first year of mandate ends.