The 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨 🌞 con 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫 🤤 is at SaborUSA.com.pa the most delicious club in Panama. Recipes, foodie recommendations and exclusive promotions, just one click away. Sabor USA presents The Feisty Foodie.
Today we’re going to talk about some great Aussie inspired accompaniments for meat and discuss my favourite way to cook a delicious steak!
My favourite cut of meat is Ribeye, what’s yours?
Did you know in Australia, they call #Ribeye …. #ScotchFilet ? I’d never heard that before! Have you?
I love a delicious Compound Butter. Do you know what that is? It’s a very elegant way to make your steak fancy, with very little work! Doesn’t that sound good? I’m also going to discuss an Aussie version of Chimichurri! These recipes go great with vegetable kebabs…which is another common side dish that is grilled on the barbie in Oz! Peppers, Onions and Zucchini seem to top the list! They can be made with or without meat in between…you decide! Yum!
Do you remember #Koko ? 🦍
Koko was definitely one of the most talked about gorillas. Originally named Hanabi-Ko, Koko was well known for her gentleness, creativity and intelligence.
Koko was born on the 4th of July 1971 in a San Francisco zoo.
Sadly, she died in her sleep during the morning of June 19, 2018, at the #Gorilla Foundation's preserve in Woodside, California, at the age of 46.
Awesome animal ❤️
1. Sweet Child O'Mine The sweet cover illustration sees a man with a guitar slung over his back, holding hands with a little girl as they walk through a colorful field of flowers. The book "was inspired by the adventures of Maya and Natalia Rose, two young girls who have grown up touring with the band," the release reveals.
Natalia and Maya are cousins — one the daughter of #GunsNRoses manager Fernando Lebeis and one his sister's.
2. Touch the Earth. Calling "the future of our planet" his muse behind the project, #JulianLennon said, ahead of its release, "I would hope that these books would serve as a gentle reminder of how beautiful the world we live in is, as well as the problems we face on a daily basis."He added.
3. This Is Me is only the latest in the lineup of #JamieLeeCurtis This Is Me: A Story of Who We Are and Where We Came From.
4. Out of the Ballpark. #AlexRodriguez donated 15 percent of all sales during an initial N.Y.C. signing of the book, whose story is drawn from his own experiences growing up with big baseball dreams. Out of the Ballpark.
5. #MarioLopez is more than a chiseled television star.
He has not one but two books to his name: Mario and Baby Gia and Mud Tacos — the latter of which he co-authored alongside sister Marissa!
6. Your Baby's First Word Will Be DADA, Everything Is MAMA by #JimmyFallon will spotlight another part of parenthood — likely just as hilariously.
7. #JulianneMoore has written eight books, with seven of them being about Freckleface Strawberry. Your kids can learn how to accept how they look and how to overcome their problems.
9. #WhoopiGoldberg With her Sugar Plum Ballerinas books. This series is comprised of six books that follow Alexandrea Petrakova Johnson, whose mother makes her enroll in a ballet school.
10. #OctaviaSpencer is known not just starring in films you love, but for writing a children’s series that will inspire your kids! With two books out in the Randi Rhodes, Ninja Detective series, we follow 12-year-old Randi Rhodes and her friends as they save their town from destruction.