Tuesday 3rd September 2019. Panama Good Times with Austin and eggs with Sara.
September 3, 2019
Austin Hess is back with us and we take a look at the Panama Good Times, the latest episode. Among the topics we touch on is the upcoming Octoberfest and the Casco Door Project.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 4 large eggs, separated, plus 3 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 6 ounces Gruyère cheese, shredded (2 packed cups)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Butter a 1 1/2-quart soufflé dish and coat it with 2 tablespoons of the Parmigiano.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour to make a paste. Gradually whisk in the cream and bring to a boil over moderate heat, whisking. Reduce the heat to low and cook, whisking, until very thick, 3 minutes. Transfer the base to a large bowl; let cool. Stir in the egg yolks, sherry, Gruyère, sour cream, salt, Dijon mustard, dry mustard, cayenne and the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmigiano.
- Put the 7 egg whites in a large stainless steel bowl. Add the cream of tartar. Using an electric mixer, beat the whites until firm peaks form. Fold one-third of the whites into the soufflé base to lighten it, then fold in the remaining whites until no streaks remain.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared dish and fill the ramekins to 1/2-inch from the top. Run your thumb around the inside rim of the dish to wipe away any crumbs. Bake for about 35 minutes, until the soufflé is golden brown and puffed. Serve right away.
TIP: Cover with plastic wrap ramekins and place into the freezer for 5 minutes.
The president of the Health, Labor and Social Development Commission of the National Assembly, the deputy Crispiano Adames, stressed that the appointment of Enrique Lau Cortés as general director of the Social Security Fund (CSS) is rational with the transformation process Of the entity.
The commission that formed the Ministry of Health (Minsa) to evaluate the tender of the Children’s Hospital concluded the report that must be delivered to the Public Procurement Directorate.
The Traffic Operations Directorate of the National Police applied in July and August a total of 2,151 traffic violations, of which 779 were due to speeding.
The Ministry of Agricultural Development (MIDA) in Los Santos, recommended Monday that producers in the region store water during the current rainy season, to face the summer of 2020.
Partial and total landslides of roofs and falling of several trees was the result of the intense rain accompanied by winds that hit Monday afternoon, in the district of Llano Grande, in the district of Ocú, Herrera.
September, Month of the Oceans in Panama, will be celebrated with about 30 activities such as environmental festivals, talks, conversations and more educational, artistic, scientific, recreational and cultural initiatives, prepared by 64 public and private organizations.